Bird Watching & Photography Tours in Ashland, Oregon
Birding Ashland Oregon™ offers casual bird watching and photography tours in Ashland, Oregon. We are a small tour company, specializing in guiding groups of 1-6 clients on short, part-day and one-day tours, around the wildlife habitats of Southern Oregon.
Choose from our wide variety of birding or photography day tours, which meet your scheduling needs. From the introductory 1.5 hour 'Introduction to Birding' tour to the full 8 hour excursion to Klamath Basin Wildlife Refuge, we have an itinerary to suit your needs.
☞ We Supply Binoculars ☜
Bird Watching Tours
- 1.5 hour Lithia Park, Ashland, Oregon (introduction to Birding)
- 3 hour Emigrant Lake Birding Tour
- 3 Hour Hyatt Lake Resort or Greensprings Inn Lake/Land Tour
- 5 hour Lithia Park, Emigrant Lake and Bear Creek Path Excursion
- 8 hour Klamath Basin Wildlife Refuge
- 2 Day/1 Night 'Wildlife and Birding Tour to Klamath Basin Wildlife Refuge'
- 2 hour 'Intro to Wildlife Photography Tour'
- 3 hour 'Hummingbird Photography Tour'
- 3 Hour Hyatt Lake Resort or Greensprings Inn Lake/Land Photography Tour
- 4 hour 'Advanced Wildlife Photography Tour'
- 8 hour 'Wildlife and Bird Photography Tour to Klamath Basin Wildlife Refuge'
- 2 Day/1 Night 'Wildlife and Bird Photography Tour to Klamath Basin Wildlife Refuge'